HRIS Sr Systems Administrator at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Sr. Systems Administrator to administer and manage our multiple business applications related to Human Resources and Applicant Tracking. We need a motivated expert who has experience in a cloud-centric environment that is willing to work in a multitude of ATS, HRIS, ERP and CRM systems like Bullhorn, Paylocity, Netsuite, and others.
Why Join us? Our Information Technology team at Workrise resides inside of the Engineering group and reports to our CTO. We are working on creating a fast-scaling, people-centric, and results driven team, and the Business Applications team will help us bring the customer-facing systems into our realm. We want to automate and integrate all the things, and if that is your mentality, this is the place for you.What you’ll be doing:
- Your primary focus at first will be within our Bullhorn environment
- You’ll maintain and update our Bullhorn ATS environment to deliver on necessary requirements
- You’ll work closely with end users to understand their use of the system, learn pain points and identify areas for improvement
- You'll work with various SaaS systems and teams to automate, create solutions or integrations related to HRIS or ATS
- You'll evaluate, design and present solutions to currently existing problems
- You'll create and document projects, tasks, wiki, and kb articles
- You’ll develop relationships cross-departmentally with business partners and end users
- You'll work closely with multiple stakeholders and teams to deliver on their requirements and expectations
- You’ll develop skills and work in other business applications systems as the needs arise
- You’ll work in an agile environment to delivery high quality, well tested solutions
- You'll collaborate with the rest of the Business Applications Team while it is being built out
- You’ll work with the Business Applications Manager to deliver on the team’s roadmap
- You'll work with, and administer leading software in the tech industry
- You'll adhere to, monitor and implement IT policies and procedures while maintaining confidentiality and securing operational data
- 3+ years as a systems administrator and have a Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field (or equivalent experience)
- Working knowledge of Bullhorn as a SME, Business Analyst, or System Admin
- Experience leading a technical team in larger projects and the drive to find solutions to achieve business objectives
- You have the ability to liaison with end users, and help guide them thru properly identifying business requirements and user stories
- You are an effective at learning and understanding the business needs first, then working to design and implement solutions
- You’re organized and understand the use of tools such as: UAT, BRD, Issues Logs, etc. to help successfully complete projects
- You're constantly assessing, prioritizing and solving problems
- You want to "automate all the things"!
- You love learning new things, and using that knowledge to help make a difference to your internal customers
- You've established infrastructure environments by designing system configurations; directing system installations; defining, documenting, and implementing system standards
- You've maximized systems performance by monitoring performance; solved system problems and outages; scheduled upgrades; collaborated with the team on optimization
- You update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; and participating in professional organizations.
- You have experience onboarding or integrating companies acquired thru M&A
- You've studied and used Information Systems security principles
- You've used Help Desk and Project Tracking Systems to assign, delegate, and/or resolve tasks and projects
- You are familiar with the Atlassian suite (Jira and Confluence)
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.