HR/Recruiting Coordinator (Part-Time/Contractor)
NSS Labs, Inc. is recognized globally as the most trusted source for independent, fact-based cybersecurity guidance. Our mission is to advance transparency and accountability within the cybersecurity industry. Our unmatched foundation in security testing, along with our extensive research and global threat analysis capabilities, provide the basis for NSS Labs’ Cloud Platform for Continuous Security Validation. This cloud platform empowers enterprises with objective, empirical data and allows them to gain continuous visibility, gather actionable insights, and rationalize investments in their cyber programs. The cloud platform lets enterprises know where they stand by continuously validating the effectiveness of their security products and assessing the impact of unmitigated risks to the enterprise stack. This gives business leaders the relevant information they need to substantiate their security investments. CISOs, Chief Security Architects, SOC and Threat Analysts, and information security professionals from many of the world's largest and most demanding enterprises rely on trusted information from NSS Labs.
NSS Labs is seeking a HR/Recruiting Coordinator Part-Time in Austin, Texas to support our team on various projects and client work. We are looking for a candidate able to perform administrative and coordination duties including scheduling, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and report management. This role requires strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and initiative. An intermediate set of skills in MS Office is required.
- Maintain ATS and review candidate flow
- Data entry utilizing Excel spreadsheet with high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Manage open job postings as needed
- Conduct pre-interview prep work and coordinate phone and onsite interviews
- Track messaging and resume searches
- Complete employment references
- Research as needed
- Travel arrangement as needed
- Special team projects and administrative duties as needed
- File auditing
Required Skills and Experiences:
- Ability to self-direct, and take initiative and ensure candidates are progressing through the recruiting process
- Likes variety and can prioritize daily based on inputs from others
- Service oriented attitude
- Detail oriented, and organized, willingness to learn and take direction
- Strong time management skills
- Initially seeking somone part-time on a temporary basis, Monday - Friday, schedule can be flexibile during business hours for 20 hours per week
At NSS Labs, we hire innovative and talented individuals with a passion for leading-edge technology. We have a culture of innovation, where quality, originality, and “thinking outside the box” are encouraged. Our leadership fosters professional growth and support, all within a fast-paced environment.
Located in Austin, Texas, NSS Labs offers its team members competitive compensation, medical and dental, and 401(k) benefits. If you feel you have the passion, dedication, and expertise that match our unique company, apply to join our team!
Third party resumes are not currently being accepted. NSS Labs, Inc. will not pay a fee for unsolicited resumes.