Human Resources Assistant at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, team players, and big thinkers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive on collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.
What Your Days will be Like:
Reporting to the Head of People, you will use data, research, and analytical insights to help build new and improve existing programs across the employee lifecycle. You're a strong problem-solver, who uses both quantitative and qualitative methods to get things done. You must be able to prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands. And on top of it all, you're someone who wonders "what if?" and then seeks out the solution.
What You'll Be Working On:
- Maintain integrity and secure access to confidential personnel data
- Maintain and service functionality in HR systems (HRIS, Performance, Training, ATS, Ticketing)
- Conduct projects that optimize systems and processes based on business needs and system update releases
- Research, test, and implement new systems
- Manage vendor relationships, payments, renewals
Reporting and Analytics
- Run headcount, actives, and termination reports for IAC accounting monthly
- Run and visualize diversity data (at least once a year, but usually more as needed)
- Ad-hoc reports as needed
- Partner on org chart needs, especially regarding system and data management
- Enters and maintains new hire records both in our HRIS system and through personnel record management while maintaining proper filing and storage of physical and digital copies
- Runs pre-employment verification for all new hires (including, but not limited to CORI, FCRA, I9, etc.)
- Acting as the point person for various tasks internally and externally -- including SOX audits and employment verifications
- Supports the HR Business Partner with various tasks and priorities
- Ensures policies and procedures are up to date and in compliance with employment laws.
What You'll Need to Succeed:
- BA/BS degree
- Microsoft Excel power user
- Experience with WorkDay or comparable HRIS systems
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis, and trends
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage confidential information
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
**Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to [email protected]**
Care.com, an IAC (NASDAQ: IAC) company, was founded in 2006 on the understanding that quality family care is both a fundamental human need and a key driver of economic growth and empowerment. When children receive quality care in their critical formative years, they are on a path to achievement and success. Women disproportionately shoulder caregiving responsibilities, but when they have supports in place that enable them to work, our economy grows. When seniors receive quality care in their homes, healthcare costs decline with fewer hospital stays. When we have a strong caregiving workforce, all these things are possible.