This individual will report to the Director, HR Business Partnerships and will work closely with Human Resources staff based in Scottsdale, AZ, Westlake Village, CA, Santa Clara, CA and Vancouver, B.C. As an HR Business Partner (HRBP) you will play a key role in helping our leaders think strategically about people & culture: helping to assess needs & develop solutions in areas such as workforce planning, organizational design, performance management, employee relations, compensation, retention, career development and leadership development. You must understand business priorities and translate them into a plan that supports our rapidly growing business, unique culture and company values.
- Partner with leadership team to assess, design and deliver solutions needed to optimize talent and enhance effectiveness including, workforce planning, compensation, succession planning and performance management.
- Develop a deep understanding of your client group(s), their situations, and, most importantly, their needs to better develop mutually defined solutions to problems
- Actively partner, coach & develop leadership team members, managers, and individuals. Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues, ensuring a balance in representing all parties' interests.
- Monitor the ""pulse"" of employees and develop and execute on initiatives to ensure a high level of employee engagement and a positive employee experience.
- Be the go to person for employee related questions for the client group'(s) team on just about anything including local office policies, procedures, systems, benefits, compensation, leaves of absence, etc.
- Apply in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Conduct effective, thorough, and objective investigations when needed.
- Ensure relevant people operational and administrative activities for the client group'(s) team are carried-out in adherence to global standards.
- Managing & leading internal communications to client group'(s) team to ensure understanding and buy-in.
- Assist with onboarding new staff, particularly leadership, and acquainting them with the company practices, culture and business.
- Partner with our Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition and Learning & Development teams to optimize processes & build initiatives to support the maturing of our people programs and HR function as a whole.
- Nurture, protect, and scale our realtor.com/Opcity values, culture, and focus on diversity and inclusion through guidance on strategic & tactical HR initiatives.
The Ideal Profile:
- BS/BA in related field or PHR preferred
- 5+ years experience in Human Resources (at least 2 years prior HR Business Partner experience), preferably within the tech space
- 3+ years advising leadership and managing complex employee relations issues
- Ability to align and connect the organization‚ vision, mission and values to HR strategies and programs
- Strong working knowledge of multiple Human Resource disciplines including organizational design, workforce planning, employee relations, performance acceleration, talent development, compensation, diversity and inclusion, and local employment laws.
- Ability to build relationships and communicate flexibly across all seniority levels, functions, and communication styles. Proven track record of effectively coaching on and resolving sensitive employee issues.
- Unquestionable sense of integrity, impeccable judgment and have mastered the ability to balance the needs of the company, managers, team members, and practical HR compliance.
- Well-developed project management skills, ability to juggle competing priorities, and attention to detail.
- Savvy problem solver, with a positive, scrappy, find a way to get it done‚ mentality.
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description