Human Resources Business Partner
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is looking for an experienced Human Resources Business Partner with a background in Organizational Support, Performance Management, HR Programs, and Employment Law. At Ping a successful HR Business Partner combines strong relationships with employees and leaders with expertise in the HR field to drive key business initiatives.
- Acts as a champion of the Ping culture and molds a great workplace environment aligned with Ping's core values.
- Collaborates with management regarding the execution of business strategy, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Establishes trust and credibility with leaders and employees by providing guidance on HR related issues and educating employees on policies, programs, and processes.
- Designs, implements and communicates new programs and policies that align with Ping's overall business strategy.
- Guides leaders through employee development and the performance coaching process, assists with performance discussions, performance improvement metrics, onboarding and termination processes.
- Partners with managers and employees on employee relations issues to constructively resolve problems.
- Collaborates with peers in Human Resources to assess health of organizations/teams and to create solutions to optimize performance.
- May oversee the administrative staff, managing vendors, and event planning.
- Ensures compliance with federal and state employment law, including FLSA and other DOL requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in human resources resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resources disciplines; compensation practices, performance management, organizational diagnoses, talent management and respective employment laws.
- Experience as a strategic business partner supporting a global organization is desired.
- Provide system and process support to employees and leaders, implementing new tools as needed.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, including advanced proficiency of Excel.
- Knowledge of HRMS software – Ultimate is preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree