Human Resources Coordinator
As a key member of the Human Resources team at Spredfast + Lithium, the HR Coordinator is responsible for helping build an awesome candidate and employee experience in line with our company values and goals. You will do this by partnering with our internal teams within HR, including HR Operations, Finance, Talent Acquisition and our HR Business Partner teams.
What you'll be doing:
- Support the recruitment lifecycle: Manage the candidate experience from coordination of interviews to offer signature to day one, through day 90. Process, communicate and record all employee status changes. Process and record all employee exits. Manage the contractor onboarding and offboarding with vendors.
- Be the HR Process champion: Develop, publish, and maintain HR and Company level processes in collaboration with other teams that relate to the employee experience and lifecycle.
- Partner with the Global HR Business Partner team: Assist the HRBPs with HR programs and initiatives that support our employees such as the company's employee engagement survey, talent assessment and succession planning, career development programs and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Ad hoc reporting and dashboard analysis provide metrics and reporting to both the HRBP and Talent Acquisition teams for their customer groups. Partner with both teams on analyzing metric and trends and addressing areas of concern.
- Ensure the best possible experience for our employees: Work closely with HRBPs and managers on issues with the aim of improving work relationships, building morale, and increasing employee engagement and productivity.
- Provide HR Systems support: Master the use of our HR systems ecosystem and provide system admin support for all HR systems. Manage user access to HR systems.
- Help out the staff: Assist with employee Q&A on an as-needed basis. Create FAQ documentation based on day-to-day inquiries. Administer HR service delivery globally, ensuring local compliance and process consistency.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Ability to maintain composure in a high paced, professional environment
- Strong day-to-day operations experience and ability to follow process
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills (fast on your feet)
- Ability to prioritize your time and manage multiple projects concurrently without compromising quality
- Pro-active nature and the ability to follow through on assignment completion
- Excellent attention to detail