Human Resources Internal Systems Analyst at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Due to Covid-19, we are 100% remote for the foreseeable future. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
People Operations at LogicMonitor is on a mission to curate a high-performance culture that attracts, retains and readies supremely talented people to do their best work, grow, and be inspired to passionately advance the LM mission. Our Lead HRIS Analyst plays a vital role in driving our mission by building and managing our Human Resources Systems to provide an excellent experience for our internal customers, LMers, throughout their employee life cycle.
As the HRIS Analyst, you will work closely with People Operations across the globe, to streamline and operationalize our people processes and ensure the highest level of data integrity. This position will be the project lead for the implementation of Workday HCM Core in 2021 and support future implementations of additional modules and enhancements to current modules. This position will work in a highly collaborative environment with internal teams to gather and validate business requirements and recommend solutions. Reporting to the Director, Global HR & Total Rewards, you will work closely with a wide range of business professionals across LM to build intuitive processes and analytical dashboards to provide real-time business insight into our most valuable resource, our people.
Here's A Closer Look:
- Lead a cross-functional team, including global HR, Finance, Payroll, IT, and internal stakeholders, to implement WorkDay as LogicMonitor's People tool housing all processes for employees and our source of truth for all People data.
- Partner with WorkDay Professional Services to drive an implementation project plan, oversee a project team, set project milestones and deadlines, define measures of success and employee engagement for go-live.
- Recommend best practices to ensure optimal implementation and utilization of Workday based on your system expertise and knowledge of LogicMonitor's business and growth forecast.
- Partner with Internal Systems and Security teams to understand LM's system infrastructure, dependencies, and integrations.
- Guide HR Operations team in data exports from current system and data manipulation and formatting for WorkDay build.
System Administration & Support
- Participate in the ongoing requirements gathering, design, testing, deployment, and maintenance of our Workday configuration, for new functionality or enhancements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production support issues and defects in a timely manner and with exceptional customer service.
- Consult with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and processes, goals and enhancement opportunities in order to provide technology solutions.
- Provide support for Workday, including researching, identifying, and resolving complex Workday issues, unexpected results and process flaws. Proactively seek feedback from appropriate parties on suggested solutions.
Analytics & Compensation
- Partner with HRBP team to configure People KPI dashboards in WorkDay, individually customized for the unique priorities of each Executive Team Member's organization.
- Assist HRBP's with data pulls for Quarterly Talent Review and Planning decks
- Configure core compensation structure with Radford Job Codes and region specific compensation ranges
- Partner with Total Reward team to conduct and present market compensation analysis
- Conduct regular people analytics projects to measure People Ops initiatives around retention, rewards of top performers, talent management, diversity, organizational design, and more!
What You'll Need:
- 2+ years HRIS administration experience
- 1+ years using Workday
- Knowledge of current best practices using HR technology to solve business problems and craft creative solutions
- System implementation experience required with the ability to lead large-scale projects
- Self-motivated with a focus on driving results and strong sense of accountability
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.