Human Resources Lead
We’re a company founded by engineers, comprised of engineers, building the world’s largest cloud learning and transformation platform with a bold mission – giving individuals and businesses the chance to change their trajectory. Our fun and engaging courses have helped 850,000+ engineers learn to cloud, and we’re just getting started.
Working at A Cloud Guru
We’re a smart, quirky, tight-knit team who’s passionate about our purpose, who works hard, learns together, and laughs together. We look for people who are excited to work with purpose, who can add their own unique quirkiness to our own. We’re proud to say we champion diversity and inclusivity are committed to making coming to work an enjoyable experience for all.
Champion our customers: We connect with and truly care about our customers
Be thoughtful but decisive: We move swiftly and confidently with grounded logic
Learn all the things: We bring insatiable curiosity to our roles every day
Be hungry, stay humble: We always bring our A-game, never our ego
Keep it fun: Above all, have fun and make 'em smile!
Our people matter to us. We understand that everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers so our employees can access a whole host of perks and benefits that include:
- 4 weeks of leave per year
- Generous gender neutral paid parental leave
- Family Planning Benefit
- A Cloud Guru Idea Hours - We set aside 2 hours per week to learn something new!
- Catered lunch three times a week
- A well stocked fridge and kitchen
- Quarterly continuing education budget
The Human Resources Lead role
As our Human Resources Lead at A Cloud Guru, you'll lead the global employee success efforts across our offices in Austin, Twickenham, and Melbourne. You'll work alongside our Human Resource Director to deliver on global employee success practices with a culture first mindset and build and execute A Cloud Guru's Learning and Development Program.
In this role you’ll get to:
- Play a critical part in the growth of the Human Resources policies, process, and strategy
- Advise managers on the best practices in benefits, performance reviews, and performance improvement plans
- Work closely with new hires and their managers through the first three months to ensure a smooth transition
- Manage the on-boarding, induction and off-boarding processes for all US employees and ensuring they have a first class experience
- Lead the global Human Resources team
We are looking for someone who can:
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of HR systems and practices at A Cloud Guru
- Develop and roll out a Global Learning and Development Program
- Think outside the traditional Human Resources role to create innovative and creative HR policies
If you have the following experience we'd love to hear from you!
- Proven experience in an HR Generalist role - including management of benefits, people processes, on-boarding, and performance conversations
- A passion to build really strong relationships with stakeholders
- Thorough understanding and application of HR principles, concepts, and best practices
- Strong understanding of Learning and Development Programs and have been heavily involved in an L&D Program
- A progressive mindset and willing to try something different!
Does this sound like you? Want to help us teach the world to cloud? Get in touch, we’d love to talk.
Our team is spread across the globe, primarily in the US, Australia and the UK. This role will be based in our US office in Austin, TX and will require you to be onsite.
A Cloud Guru is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all to join the team. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or age. At A Cloud Guru, we champion diversity and know that an inclusive environment is critical to our success.