Spredfast is looking for an instructional trainer who will be responsible for planning, developing, and delivering course material for customer training. The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong background in both session delivery and asset creation. The ideal candidate would also have experience with adult learning theories, instructional design, documentation strategies, and e-learning course design. The instructional trainer would be responsible for delivering hands-on training either onsite or remotely to our customers, as well as building multimedia education assets.
All Spredfast employees have a good a sense of humor, lots of creativity, and a "team first" disposition.
- Successfully deliver engaging and hands-on social media training remotely and at customer sites
- Have a passion for social media marketing campaigns, advising a wide range of customers on industry best practices.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and new features of Spredfast products to help update existing course materials
- Collaborate in the design and development of new training courses for Spredfast software
- Assist in tracking existing customer’s education needs and creating supporting documentation
- Responsible self-starter with the ability to problem-solve and work in a fast-paced environment
- Successful candidate will be well-organized with an attention to detail
- Successful candidate will have a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Position requires up to 50% travel in the United States and abroad; applicant must have a current passport
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Successful delivery of facilitated hands-on training for a minimum of two years
- Successful candidate must be fluent in English, both oral and written; additional language skills strongly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication and classroom management skills
- Design skills (Photoshop and Illustrator) preferred
- Experience deploying education programs that improved software platform user adoption
- Working knowledge of rapid development e-learning tools such as Camtasia, GoAnimate, or similar tools preferred but not required
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Madison, Wisconsin, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.