Internal Communications Manager at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for an Internal Communications Manager to join our fast-paced team! In this role, you’ll directly support Procore’s Global Talent Organization. You’ll develop and execute internal communications that inform, engage, and inspire for all things People—what we call the rhythm of the business—from perks, benefits, and compensation to talent services and learning and development.
As Internal Communications Manager, you'll craft engaging internal communications that connect our employees to Procore’s Talent programs and systems that enable us to run a successful global company effectively. You’ll be a team player working with fun, talented people who are out to make a difference. You’ll have ample opportunity to learn and grow your career while significantly impacting our people, culture, and company. If you’re looking for a thrill ride in a hands-on role, with an opportunity to take your career to new heights, this role is for you!
This position will report to the Director, Internal Communications in Carpinteria, CA. This role can be based remotely in the U.S. or Canada or at one of our Procore offices in those countries. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Co-create the overarching Global Talent Organization communications strategy.
- Create an editorial calendar for all-employee messaging, including developing communication plans, writing and editing blogs, emails, scripts for executives, PowerPoint and Google Slide presentations, and other ad hoc communications.
- Partner with the Corporate Communications team and contribute to company-wide internal communications and engagement programs informing and empowering employees.
- Develop and execute change management communications.
- Manage and coordinate the deployment of communications across all internal channels, including the company’s intranet, Gmail, MailChimp, Slack, video content library, digital signage, and more.
- Ask clarifying questions and provide authoritative advice to decision-makers.
- Handle tactical assignments with a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Help ensure employee communications and engagement activities are globally minded, culturally resonant, and consistent with Procore’s values and brand.
Who we’re looking for:
- Bachelor's degree in english, journalism or marketing is preferred but not required
- 6+ years of professional experience in corporate internal communications.
- Strong communicator: You can distill complex information into a logical narrative format and write for impact. Excellent English verbal, written communications, and interpersonal skills, including a portfolio of writing samples. We are seeking someone who can produce and edit great content.
- Creativity and vision: You’ll help execute communications and engagement deliverables that drive business outcomes and inspire employees. You’re innovative and also scrappy, taking pride in your ability to turn ideas into reality.
- Great people skills: You know the “how” is as important as the “what.” You have a reputation for building strong relationships up, down, and across organizations.
- A passion for storytelling: You possess the creativity, curiosity, and drive to learn our business, get out and meet employees across the company, dive into our culture, and develop content that makes us who we are
- Pride in your work: You have strong writing skills and care about correct grammar, spelling and punctuation, and AP-style. Self-driven, with the ability to deliver, often with limited guidance.
- Analytical skills: You’re able to distill and synthesize complex data and ideas into simple, concise, and meaningful information. You’re organized, timely, and able to prioritize and project management
- Project management experience: Ability to juggle multiple projects at once.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.