RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Talent team at RigUp encompasses all things people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations, People & Organizational Development, Workplace Experience, and Talent Brand working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around.
RigUp is hiring a L&D coach on the People & Organizational Development team that will partner with a business unit to uplevel performance through targeted learning initiatives. This position focuses on growth at the team and individual level, understanding department and role-specific learning needs and responding in kind. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for connecting with people and helping them grow, a proven track record of creative problem solving for learning solutions and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get the job done. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Actively listen and understand learning needs
- Scope, create and maintain department-specific learning content
- Provide 1:1 coaching to individuals as needed
- Deliver training content as needed
- Establish feedback loops & monitor progress
- Identify and remove barriers to growth
- Establish metrics & reporting, communicate across the business
- Evaluate program effectiveness and suggest improvements
What you should have:
- 4+ years of L&D experience in a hyper-growth organization
- Experience creating & delivering learning content required
- In-house experience at a tech and/or start-up company preferred
- Strong employee experience & service mindset
- Experience partnering with senior leaders
- Deep understanding of the end-to-end learning lifecycle
- Passion for innovation & creative problem solving
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience owning your book of business, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking metrics
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered mealsCompetitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description