Rex is creating new tech leadership to serve people. Big tech leadership has lost its social license to lead. They’re focused on extracting value, rather than creating it; muzzling dissent rather than freeing our voices; oppressing rebels rather than being the rebel. We are changing this. At Rex, technology will once again serve people. Review our culture page to understand what we are building.
At the intersection of real estate and technology, Rex is a startup incubator continuing to launch companies within our ecosystem which are focused on PropertyTech, FinTech, and InsuranceTech. Our initiatives page provides more details on current companies.
Job Role Overview
As a Lead Business Recruiter you will support our corporate operations teams focused in filling roles for finance, human resources, legal, operations, media, and marketing teams. You will own the recruiting efforts and manager relationships working alongside them to develop effective recruiting strategies to attract talent.
What you’ll do:
- Influence, implement and drive cutting edge recruiting strategies.
- Develop, promote, and act as an advocate to drive a simplified recruiting process.
- You will provide data & weekly updates to all of the leaders you support
- You will have a bias towards action. Find a way or make one attitude.
- You will effectively source and engage passive candidates using various external tools.
- You will manage a requirement volume between 10 - 15 positions providing coverage across the roles.
- You will bring a collaborative approach to the recruiting team, offer ideas and finding creative solutions to help improve your craft.
- Our TA tools set includes Greenhouse, GEM, TalentWall, Google Suite and we focus on modernizing and optimizing our tools as needed.
What you offer:
- You have 5+ years of recruiting experience in a high volume, high growth environment.
- You are an influencer that can help guide and steer the right decisions for the business based on both experience and data.
- You have experience working face to face with VPs, directors and managers, providing guidance, and direction to ensure a great experience for candidates and hiring teams.
- You can manage a large number of requisitions at once, ranging from individual contributor up to Director level roles with varying levels of complexity.
- You bring a source-first mentality, schedule time for searching for passive candidates and strive to find the best people in the industry.
- You are process driven and always look for ways to improve existing processes including documentation, collaboration with team members, and recruiting tools.
- You can adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements.
- You prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results.
- You have strong analytical skills to create, measure, and scale optimal workflow between candidates, managers, and the recruiting team.
Before you apply, review these resources to better understand our culture and mission:
- Rex ecosystem initiatives
- Peter Rex writing in WSJ about moving Rex from Seattle to Austin
- Peter Rex on Fox Business
- Peter Rex on Bloomberg Radio
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and early-in equity awards
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) with employer match
- Unlimited (discretionary) PTO in addition to Holidays and your birthday off
- Monthly gym membership stipend
- Health Savings Account with employer contribution
- Dependent Flexible Spending Account
- Mental health telecounseling options
- We are committed to serving others with a focus on faith, family, and freedom
- Ability to work in person in Austin, Texas (or willing to relocate)
From the top-down, we are committed to investing in the development of all team members in both a professional and personal setting. We host monthly company socials where employees and family members get together to build our community. Regular performance evaluations are intended to provide a feedback loop, providing opportunities for consistent growth on both ends.