Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed and leveraged by businesses, according to McKinsey and Company. This is because access to large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and edge computing continues to accelerate, data readiness and availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale.
Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value the business can create with the data. Business analysts and data scientists who are tasked with extracting value from data are simply wanting to make real-time decisions, glean insights instantly, power applications and monetize information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data has led to an environment where we are making decisions on only a fraction of the data and where it takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to fulfill even a simple data or analytics request.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves the massive data readiness problem and allows companies to focus on extracting value from their data. We are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance through data at the speed of thought.
Molecula is looking for a Lead Recruiter to join and help shape our rapidly growing team. In this role you will be responsible for sourcing, screening, and recruiting candidates to fill critical roles across the organization. You will work with candidates throughout the entire recruiting lifecycle, including gathering job requirements from hiring managers, sourcing and phone screening candidates, scheduling interviews, closing final offers, and reporting on your own production. In addition to the above you will also define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies to bring top talent to the Molecula team.
- Sourcing top talent for all open roles in the organization, with a strong emphasis on building out a world class engineering team
- Responsible for gathering job requirements, creating job advertisements, creating time to fill forecasts, and providing salary/market data to hiring managers and executives
- Use detailed screening and selection criteria to identify qualified candidates and determine the relevant strength of the candidate pool
- Identify target companies, user groups, professional associations to source from or network with to produce candidates and generate referrals
- Maintain accurate information on all candidates in our iCIMS applicant tracking system
- Facilitate all coordination and scheduling throughout the interview process
- Assist with job offer creation, delivery, and close - distributing final, signed offers to appropriate internal teams
- Maintain up to date candidate profiles and status in Recruitee
What You’ll Need (The Basics)
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong background recruiting for technical roles both in product and engineering, but also have a track record for recruiting market facing talent (sales, customer success, marketing, etc…)
- Strong sourcing experience, leveraging network, LinkedIn, and other tools to reach talent pool
- Excellent knowledge of job market, technical skills, and recruiting techniques
- Excellent communication, organization, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Domain expertise is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.