Lead, Recruiting Operations at MongoDB (Austin, TX)
The database market is massive (IDC estimates it to be $121B+ by 2025!) and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. At MongoDB we are transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
To help facilitate a seamless and inspiring interview experience for our candidates, we’re looking for an upbeat and hardworking Lead Recruiting Operations to join our team! This person will be tasked with a heavy load of interview scheduling, but will also be given the opportunity to work closely on projects with the Recruiting Team. This opportunity will expose you to the fast-paced world of enterprise software and presents an outstanding opportunity to develop your career.
We are looking to speak to candidates who are based in Austin for our hybrid working model.
- Hiring, training and leading a team of dynamic, fast-paced Recruiting Coordinators
- Load balancing, coordinating, and monitoring workload across teams
- Coordinate cross-organizational projects to drive process improvements
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Partnering with Talent Acquisition leaders across North America
- Work closely with a team of Recruiters to schedule phone and in-person interviews for all regions
- Work closely with Hiring Managers to ensure a close partnership between Recruiting and various departments
- Own candidate experience; ensuring timely communication throughout the interview process
- Collect feedback from interviewers
- You have endless amounts of energy and are very detail-oriented
- You have at least 1 years' experience managing a team
- You have had experience scheduling interviews and/or calendaring
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- You are self-directed and able to work without supervision. Should be able to navigate through the org. chart and work with right people to find solutions
- You have experience with Gmail, Google Calendar and Google documents
- You can discuss specific instances where you needed to be resourceful, focused, a team player, and sole contributor
- You have a sense of urgency (and a sense of humor!)
- You did your homework on MongoDB, and recognize the amazing things that are happening here and want in
- You have excellent communication skills
- Greenhouse knowledge (preferable)
- This role requires some flexibility to attend to urgent candidate matters outside of working hours
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.