As a consequence of our focus on the customer, we have experienced spectacular growth. This growth provides many opportunities at WP Engine to tackle hard problems at scale, to deliver new solutions that continue to make WP Engine the platform of choice for online agility. You will be an essential part of taking our internal platform to the next level both in scale and functionality!What's cool about this job.
We are searching for a Senior Workday Administrator to join our fast-growing Business Systems team in Austin. We are working on a new implementation making this an exciting opportunity to get in from the start as we drive operational excellence for our EE, Sales, and Marketing teams. This is an excellent opportunity both from a technical and career opportunities perspective!The day to day.
Serve as domain specialist and systems administrator for our Workday HRIS as well as the opportunity to assist with other applications including, but not limited to, NetSuite, SalesForce, P2P Systems (such as Coupa, Nvoicepay and Nexonia), other SaaS financial (Adaptive Insights), and other applications.
- Participate in implementation and integration projects working with multiple teams to refine user roles, permissions and controls.
- Provide outstanding internal support on system issues including system availability, and performance optimization.
- Evaluate system issues, identify alternatives, and implement timely solutions.
- Driving the execution of Workday configuration and Reporting
- Document requirements, design and analyze a broad range of reports or queries. Design reports related to internal systems for management and audit purposes.
- Undergraduate degree, equivalent degree or work with preferred concentration in Technology Services, Computer Science, Engineering, or related domain.
- Minimum of 3 years of practical Workday Administration experience including the support and development of integrations using Workday Studio and Enterprise Interface Builder.
- Workday Pro Integrations and HCM Certified is preferred.
- Solid understanding of XSLT.
- Experience with Workday Security Administration.
- Experience supporting a global organization.
- Experience in writing documents and executing requirements, design, development, and testing.
- Working knowledge of software development life cycle activities (i.e., requirements, analysis, design, construction, testing, and deployment).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multitasking skills.
- Ability to work independently and perform against tight deadlines and multitask effectively.
- Strong self-motivation balanced with a desire to achieve team goals.
- Experience with iterative or agile software development methodologies.
- Experience with web service integrations (SOAP, WSDL, XML).
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- One time home office stipend
- Gym membership discount