Learning and Development Manager at Khoros
We’re looking for an experienced leader for our global Learning & Development team. In this role, you will manage, design and facilitate our development programs and ensure our programs motivate and inspire learning and employee growth throughout Khoros. You’ll support the organization in leading a robust offering of initiatives and programs that support the development of our employees into highly impactful and effective contributors and leaders.
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
- Directly manages our global L&D team, ensuring the team is positioned and optimized for success.
- Oversees the administration of our Learning Management System and implements, manages and modifies software utilization based on changing business requirements.
- Conducts needs analyses to identify knowledge and skill gaps and prioritizes development as necessary.
- Drives improvements in L&D programs and processes, applying success metrics for analysis of program effectiveness.
- Actively evaluates corporate training activities and applies best in class learning methodologies to ensure program outcomes.
- Serves as lead trainer and facilitator, applying advanced knowledge and expertise to complex programming.
- Identifies and implements innovative techniques for course delivery and instruction.
- Manages L&D data and analytics, effectively translating data into action
- Educates employees about development opportunities and resources
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to deliver training courses and online modules
- Assists in the creation of training materials like presentation slide decks, participant manuals, and reinforcement tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Communications, Education, or Organization Development, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum of 7 years of professional experience in corporate learning and development, or in a similar field
- Minimum of 2 years of professional experience leading L&D or HR-related teams in a midsize or large company at a global scale
- Project management skills with a focus on detailed execution
- Experience utilizing diverse learning management tools and training applications
- Problem-solving and analytical mindset, interested in process improvement
- Expert proficiency using Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to learn new software programs quickly
- Comfort in public speaking to small- and medium-sized groups (in-person & virtually)
- Team player with the ability to build productive working relationships and collaborate cross-functionally