Learning Coordinator at Cloudflare
About the role:
Cloudflare is growing our People team! Our focus is getting the best people to work at Cloudflare and then allowing them to do their best work. We are hiring for a Learning Coordinator to join our global Learning and Development team to provide project management and coordination for a variety of learning programs, helping to scale key initiatives and increase our team’s impact.
This role may be the perfect fit if you…
- Thrive when project managing large scale, company-wide initiatives
- Are skilled in group dynamics and working with diverse groups of people
- Are technically savvy and know your way around a Learning Management System or HRIS
- Love navigating systems and processes to enhance productivity and efficiency
- Enjoy facilitating but are comfortable with more of a behind the scenes role
In this role you will:
- Program manage our New Hire Orientation: optimizing the virtual experience and partnering with functions to support a comprehensive and best-in-class Onboarding program
- Assist in course management within our Learning Management System (attendance tracking, registration, messaging)
- Partner with Orientation stakeholders (IT, People Systems & Ops, Recruiting) to streamline orientation processes and systems
- Organize and coordinate global Learning & Development calendar
- Support in the creation of course communications (email and marketing campaigns)
Examples of desirable skills and knowledge:
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience in Human Resources/Learning & Development/Training Teams
- Back-end experience within a Learning Management System or HRIS
- Experience supporting company-wide initiatives, working with stakeholders and cross-functional partners
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Ability to collaborate across regions, teams and levels
- Excellent written communication
- Experience using Google Suite (Slides, Docs, etc.)
- Experience with learning authoring tools (Articulate, Captivate, Illustrator, etc.) and email marketing platforms (e.g. Marketo, Mailchimp) a plus but not required
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
22.214.171.124: We released 126.96.36.199 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.