Learning & Development Facilitator
The L&D Facilitator assists with creation of new learning materials, updates existing materials and programs, coordinates learning events, delivers learning events and recommends improvements to learning products monitoring learning impact and effectiveness.
What you’ll do:
- Identify learning needs through methods such as, client/stakeholder/subject matter expert (SME) interviews, needs assessments, focus groups, and requests from employees.
- Design and deliver learning supporting L&D strategies, leveraging various learning delivery methods ensuring transfer of learning, driving practical application, coaching for success, while meeting effectiveness guidelines.
- Manage internal and external learning portfolios, recommending, prepare and delivering monthly L&D Facilitator-Led (FL) learning events based on identified needs.
- Partner with Senior Director of L&D and other L&D staff to create and/or curate learning to improve onboarding, skill-building, career road mapping and development certification paths.
- Influence clients for advancement of L&D and drive learning consumption, in partnership with the Senior Director of L&D, People Operations Business Partners, Learning Advocates (LA) and Learning Advisory Board (LAB).
- Engage employees to identify ways to equip and enable them to own/drive their own learning.
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of all learning, according to Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Assist in creation and maintenance of FL and online curricula delivered by Facilitators or via our Learning System (LS) based on storyboards or project maps integrating a variety of modalities.
- Confer and collaborate with other learning-related roles within the company to share best-practices and information sharing promoting transition to a High Impact Learning Organization (HILO).
- Develop and deliver innovative/effective communication content to our Learners to include video, flyers, information sessions, internal social media, etc. promoting learning products, events, etc.
- Able to demonstrate advisory capabilities, business expertise and L&D expertise
- Able to apply adult learning theories and human centered design/delivery
- Able to evaluate priorities and execute tasks accordingly in a constantly changing environment
- Able to quickly grasp concepts and grow practical experience learning delivery and evaluation
- Able to interpret a variety of instructions in verbal, written, visual or multimedia forms and engage with several abstract and concrete variables
- Able to work autonomously within teams and as a liaison to internal and external clients/partners
- Demonstrated exceptional human relations and communications skills; active listening, internal consulting, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Thoroughly familiar with LegalZoom culture, products, services, and systems
- 1 to 3 years of experience in facilitation, training, coaching, and/or educating others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Exposure to ADDIE & SAM design methodology
- Some practical knowledge in web design, authoring, production/editing, and image editing tools
- Experience in learning and content management systems administration and usage
- Bachelor's degree, certification, or coursework with a concentration in adult learning/education delivery, design, and technology desired
LegalZoom is an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to diversity.