Manager, Global Talent Acquisition at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to the next steps in our evolution, accelerating our talent acquisition while maintaining incredibly high hiring standards. This role will lead our in-house recruiting teams across the globe to drive comprehensive sourcing and recruiting strategy that allows us to recruit the best talent.
What you’ll do:
- Lead, manage, and scale our international talent acquisition team to enable BigCommerce to grow headcount globally in new and existing countries with high growth rates in subsequent years.
- Ensure talent acquisition’s strategy is aligned with the company’s business goals by being a role model, leader, and collaborative execution partner with leadership across all functions.
- Provide insights and recommendations to continually improve our talent acquisition strategy by leveraging data to inform us where things are working and areas of improvement.
- Partner with internal functional stakeholders to support international expansion to new countries.
- Support any M/A talent acquisition activities as needed
- Ensure we are hiring outstanding candidates that reflect our values, build and foster a community of diversity and inclusion.
- Ensure best-in-class candidate experience and hiring manager experience throughout the talent acquisition process
- Recruit exceptional new talent acquisition members and have a strong passion to nurture, mentor and grow their careers.
Who you are:
- 5+ years talent acquisition experience with 1+ years managing global recruiting teams including recruiters and recruiting coordinators within high-growth dynamic technology environments, ideally within the IT/SaaS industry
- Experience implementing a wide range of creative and thoughtful talent acquisition strategies in EMEA, APAC and Central and South America.
- Deep understanding of Talent Acquisition metrics - sourcing, recruiting life cycle funnel gates, resource modeling and benchmarking metrics
- Experience with CRM passive talent network technologies and leading edge global ATS.
- Proven utilization of multiple sourcing avenues for varied levels of talent, from entry level to executives.
- A willingness to be tactical as well as strategic and demonstrate initiative and results-orientation with a constant focus on delivery.
- Experience effectively managing a diverse team; serving as a leader, mentor and coach. Proven ability to inspire, motivate and provide a vision.
- Strategic and proactive mindset
- Strong capabilities in developing and presenting executive level presentations via Powerpoint/Google slides
- Highly organized, capable of effectively managing competing priorities and delivering on business results
- Worked at a fast-paced startup, agency or deadline-driven environment
- Outstanding communication skills and are comfortable interacting with diverse groups at all levels of the organization including senior executives
- BS or BA degree or equivalent experience required