Manager, HR Operations at LogicMonitor (Austin, TX)
LogicMonitor is the leading fully automated, cloud-based infrastructure monitoring and observability platform for enterprise IT and managed service providers.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer obsessed, work as one agile team, and strive to be better every day while building trust. These are our core values. We foster a culture of performance and recognition, allowing us to transform growth as we enable our employees to do the best work of their careers.
This position is located in Austin, TX. Our Austin team is based downtown in the San Jacinto Center, overlooking the scenic Lady Bird Lake. We call our offices Centers of Energy, because they’re where we accelerate work, spark creativity, and ignite our culture of connection and celebration. Our teams coordinate their time in Centers of Energy to reflect how they work best.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We deeply care about our employees' well-being, creating an environment where everyone feels valued and respected. We celebrate the diversity of our team and are committed to fostering a culture of inclusivity. When you join LogicMonitor, you're not just an employee to us, but a valued member of our community. Come as you are, be yourself, and let's grow together.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor is disrupting the hybrid cloud monitoring market by changing the way businesses use disparate sources of data. We are already a leader in this space – and we started by solving the hardest, most complicated problem first. With roots in the IT Infrastructure Monitoring space, we have carved out excellent product-market fit in hybrid cloud monitoring. Our customers love LogicMonitor's ability to bring cloud and traditional IT together into one view, as seen in minimal churn rates, expansion business, and exciting new customer references. As we enter this next phase of growth, we are in search of a Manager, HR Operations.
People Operations at LogicMonitor is on a mission to curate a high-performance culture that attracts, retains, and readies supremely talented people to do their best work, grow, and be inspired to passionately advance the LM mission. Our Manager, HR Operations plays a vital role in driving our mission by building and managing our Human Resources Systems to provide an excellent experience for our internal customers, LMers, throughout their employee life cycle.
As the Manager, HR Operations you are called upon to coach, mentor, and lead the HR Ops Team. Now is the perfect time to put your thumbprint on the organization in the following areas: leading strategic global HR operations’ initiatives, people analytics, and reporting. You will work in tandem with People Operations across the globe, to streamline and operationalize our people processes and ensure the highest level of data integrity. You will have a unique opportunity to cultivate enhancements of our current people systems and lead implementations of additional modules. This is a highly collaborative environment with internal teams to gather and validate business requirements and recommend solutions. You will gain invaluable experience overseeing the day-to-day responsibilities of HR Analyst and Coordinators. Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Total Rewards and People Operations, you will partner with a wide range of business professionals across LM to build intuitive processes and analytical dashboards to provide real-time business insight into our most valuable resource, our people.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- HR Analytics, Reporting & HR Technology
- In conjunction with the Sr. Director, Global Total Rewards and People Operations, lead the HR analytics and data reporting for ELT Ops and BOD presentation.
- Share and present the stories we find based on employee data. Lead action plan to address findings and propose data-driven solutions.
- Oversee current HR systems, identifying gaps and inefficiencies; oversee any future HRIS changes and implementation phases.
- Conduct regular people analytics projects to measure People Ops initiatives around retention, rewards of top performers, talent management, diversity, organizational design, and more!
- Partner with HRBP team to configure People dashboards in Workday, individually customized for the unique priorities of each Executive Team Member's organization.
- Audit and scrub all employee data to establish accurate reporting.
- Lead a cross-functional team, including global HR, Finance, Payroll, IT, and internal stakeholders, to create project plans to improve Workday as LogicMonitor's People tool housing all processes for employees and our source of truth for all People data.
- Recommend best practices to business questions for optimal utilization of Workday and other people systems based on your system expertise and knowledge of LogicMonitor's business and growth forecast.
- Partner with Internal Systems and Security teams to add to LM's systems integrations.
- Guide HR Operations team in report and dashboards and lead the education of available resources to the broader LM audience
- System Administration & Support
- Participate in the ongoing requirements gathering, design, testing, deployment, and maintenance of our Workday configuration, for new functionality or enhancements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve production support issues and defects in a timely manner and with exceptional customer service.
- Consult with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and processes, goals and enhancement opportunities in order to provide technology solutions.
- Provide support for Workday, including researching, identifying, and resolving complex Workday issues, unexpected results and process flaws. Proactively seek feedback from appropriate parties on suggested solutions.
- Assist HR teams with the process flows, data analysis, configuration, and EIB loads associated with events such as talent assessments, goal setting, role changes, promotions, merit increases, bonus payments, and job structure enhancements.
- Collaborate with Information Technology to develop and implement new or enhanced technology (i.e. interfaces, outsourced vendor arrangements, system integration) and manages support.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, training, and documentations.
- 3 - 5 years HRIS experience with 1-2 years using WorkDay, 1 year of prior people management
- Knowledge of current best practices using HR technology to solve business problems and craft creative solutions - #BetterEveryday
- System implementation experience required with the ability to lead projects
- Expert in spreadsheets with strong statistical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- An inherent drive for data integrity and attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication - high quality document and report preparation
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both the business and global HR teams - #OneTeam
- Ability to manage multiple, high priority tasks and adjust to shifting priorities, while meeting deadlines - #AlwaysAgile
- Sound judgment, including the protection of proprietary and confidential information - #TrustedPartner
At LM we believe that a total rewards package should be built with the whole person in mind, so we’ve designed a total rewards package that’s almost as complex as you are. We want to support our employees to be healthy and happy!
Whether you’re working from home or one of our Centers of Energy, US benefits for LMers include but are not limited to: unlimited vacation, health, vision, and dental insurance, robust parental leave, a 401K with company matching, a monthly Harmony Bonus, Employee Equity Program, Professional Development funds, unlimited opportunities for growth, and more.
We are committed to our employees' physical and mental health, and offer various wellness programs (including a Calm membership for you and your family!) as part of our holistic approach to employee success. For more information on our benefits and culture, visit https://www.logicmonitor.com/careers
#LI-ME1 #BI-Hybrid #LI-Hybrid
Actual base salary offered will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: location, education, experience, skills, and qualifications.
LogicMonitor also offers many competitive elements in our total compensation package for US employees, such as a bonus, MBO, or commission compensation in addition to the base pay, an equity program, 401K matching, and other rewards.
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.