At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
Khoros has seen significant employee growth over the past year and we intend to continue our rapid growth. To help fuel that growth, we are significantly expanding our talent acquisition function and looking for a Manager, Talent Acquisition supporting our GTM and potentially other department hiring needs. As a leader at Khoros, you will be a strategic partner for business leaders to identify talent needs, implement sourcing and scaling solutions, develop creative programs for diversity recruitment and guide the team to accomplish our bold and dynamic hiring plans
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Lead Khoros GTM recruiting strategy with a focus on acquiring top diverse talent to meet the hiring needs for our business functions
- Hire and develop recruiters and sourcers of all levels and capabilities
- Deploy forecasting and reporting to track recruiting metrics and measure progress against team goals
- Provide ongoing reports to track results, progress to goal, impact, hiring quality and cost-effectiveness of the Recruiting team
- Use information to detect insights and adjust the strategy to increase the impact of the team
- Report out strategy updates and team productivity to leadership and hiring teams.
- Provide expert guidance to our leaders and hiring managers to attract accomplished, diverse candidates
- 7+ years of recruiting/sourcing or equivalent business experience, with at least 3+ years of experience leading inspired teams and managing managers within progressive companies
- Experience supporting stakeholders at the VP and C level and are comfortable influencing, pushing back, and acting as a strategic thought partner for building talent strategy at scale
- Experience leading in-house, geographically dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams
- You're accomplished at using data and analytics to develop insights and guide decisions
- Self-motivated, coachable, and action-oriented personality - used to dealing with ambiguity and change in direction
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate, influence and earn trust with anyone from the C-Suite to the talent acquisition team
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
The budget for this role is up to $125k base salary range with a 15% Bonus. Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay will be based on your skilss and experience.