Manager, Talent Acquisition at Ascension
Full Time, Days M-F
Location: Will support the Wisconsin market, preferrably Southeast region
Are you a proven leader? Join our Wisconsin Talent Acquisition team as a Manager leading operations, oversee a team of Talent Advisors and serve as business support with key stakeholders. Apply today!
What You Will Do
Manages recruitment operations to deliver the placement of associates in a timely manner utilizing cost effective methods.
- Streamlines the recruiting process with systems or procedures.
- Hires, trains, develops and evaluates staff. Assigns tasks and prioritizes and coordinates work. Monitors organizational structure and budget management.
- Conducts regular meetings with ministry stakeholders to review progress, resolve issues, and identify challenges.
- Ensures that all weekly reports and dashboards are consistently completed and submitted to the appropriate stakeholders.
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience required.
- 5 years of experience preferred.
- 1 year of leadership or management experience preferred.
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.