Office Administrator at Quali
Quali, the leader in delivering environments-as-a-service for cloud and DevOps automation, is an Office Administrator in Austin, TX.
- Coordinates a broad variety of administrative tasks for the office.
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys, office keys etc.).
Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment, as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Purchase office supplies, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, coffee machine etc.
- Assist with planning office events.
- Assist with onboarding employees.
- Greet office visitors.
Part Time, Austin, Texas - Flexible hours with an option to full time in the future.
Reports to the company office manager.
Skills and requirements:
Communication Skills: You will be collaborating with co-workers and management. You will need to be able to listen and communicate effectively.