Office Coordinator at HotSchedules, Now Powered by Fourth
Position at HotSchedules
HotSchedules is a leading provider of software in the restaurant industry and we are looking for a motivated Office Coordinator to join the Austin team for a fantastic part-time opportunity working 9am to 2pm, Monday through Friday. With 500 team members in 7 different locations on 3 different continents, we need someone in this role who is as passionate about supporting the needs of our internal (team members) and external customers.
In this highly visible front office coordinator role at HotSchedules, you will be the first person people see and talk to, and we’d like someone who can provide a positive first and lasting impression on our guests and team members. We are seeking an outgoing, professional individual who enjoys juggling diverse responsibilities when no two days are ever the same. This role will provide general support to the Austin office and the HR team.
As a member of the Human Resources team, you will be responsible for supporting new team member orientations, executing the HR anniversary program, planning & facilitating office events, and monthly administration of leadership expense reports.
- Create a positive, professional, and fun environment to work at each and every day
- Meet and greet incoming front lobby visitors, ensuring guests and team members comply with proper check-in and badging policy
- Oversee and coordinate the use of conference room calendars
- Maintain inventory and handle ordering office supplies
- Monthly administration of expense reports for senior leaders
- Support the travel needs of the senior leadership and Recruiting department
- Facilitate weekly HR New Hire Orientations
- Monthly administration of the HotSchedules anniversary program
- Plan and schedule monthly and quarterly team breakfasts, lunches and/or events and manage the HR budget for these events
- Assist with Human Resources in various administrative duties on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis as needed
- Ongoing Form I-9 administration and responsible for keeping HR electronic files up to date
Experience with the following is a plus:
- Extensive knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets)
- Intermediate level Excel skills
- Only Austin based candidates will be considered
- 1-3 years of reception or administration experience in a business environment
- Have an outgoing, friendly personality
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and relationship building skills
- Able to multitask and keep workplace distractions from impacting deadlines
- Fast learner, adept at understanding and articulating new technologies and corresponding value propositions
- Organized, and self-motivated
- Demonstrated track record of consistently meeting and/or exceeding performance expectations
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without discrimination because of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, race, color, age, national origin, military status, religion, or disability or any other legally protected status.