Partner Recruitment & Enablement Manager
Come join one of 2020’s Best Places to Work in the heart of downtown Austin where we’re making the lives of retailers simpler by automating the back office.
Brightpearl is a retail operations platform for retailers and wholesalers. Our complete back-office solution includes financial management, inventory and sales order management, purchasing and supplier management, CRM, fulfillment, warehouse and logistics.We pride ourselves on work-life balance so before we get too into your day-to-day, here are some of the things we bring to the table: generous PTO (20 days in all) plus 12 holidays, stocked kitchen, 6th street location, 100% paid medical and dental, but that’s not all, check out our website to see what else!
About the Partner Recruitment & Enablement Manager role:
The primary role of the Partner Recruitment & Enablement Manager is to generate new business opportunities from our partners and build long term mutually beneficial partnerships. You will be responsible for helping to develop and manage an ecosystem of partners, who advocate Brightpearl, and trust us to help delight their customers.
You’ll be responsible for managing an existing group of partners and building their confidence in referring Brightpearl to their prospects and customers, as well as acquiring new partners.
The successful candidate will be a strongly self-motivated and driven individual who is outcome-oriented, methodical and tenacious, and can effectively interact with a team. This position has advancement potential within the sales organization, and the compensation package includes an uncapped commission structure. The role reports to the VP of Sales.
- Travel will be required at least 50% of the workload
- Recruit new web agency partners into the business
- Enable partner relationships
- Engage and educate new partners
- Work with Partner Marketing to plan and execute co-marketing activities with partners
- Coordinate partner training
- Hit lead and revenue targets via channel
- Adherence to the Brightpearl Sales Playbooks (Sales, BDR, Partner)
- Ideally you’ll have 2 year’s experience in e-commerce or ERP industry
- Business Development and/or Account Manager preferred
- You must have experience of ecommerce technologies
- Experience and knowledge of e-commerce partner ecosystem
- A strong desire to learn and succeed in technology sales
- Ability to deliver training onsite with partners
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- A hustler’s mentality - you will be recruiting, planning, and working with partners daily
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you
- You like change and adapt to it well
- You want to make a real difference
- You are naturally entrepreneurial
- You want to progress into technology sales
Key Performance Indicators:
- Partner generated leads and partner revenue
- Contract Management (how current, all partners under the correct contract, revenue share)
Brightpearl Perks - check out our UK and US specifics here
- You’ll be joining an award winning SaaS Company
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options and a pension scheme
- Generous annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical insurance packages and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexible working opportunities
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands and lots of effective and inclusive feedback channels