Payroll & Benefits Specialist
What we are looking for:
- Self-driven. You need an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency and conviction.
- Team player. You thrive on collaborating to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented. Your work is reliably accurate even when working fast.
- Great communicator. You can communicate effectively across the organization to drive results.
- Constant learner. You can grow your areas of expertise as we grow our product and business.
- Motivated. You take initiative and seek out responsibility.
- Manage weekly and semi-monthly payroll cycles for multiple subsidiaries maintaining a high standard of accuracy and timeliness
- Assist Talent, HR and Finance organizations in managing employee benefits
- Ensure compliance with state requirements for multi-state payroll processing
- Assist sales org in managing monthly and quarterly commission calculations
- Improve data quality of payroll-related information to integrate with our accounting platform
- Education: 4-Year college degree preferred
- 3+ years of payroll administration experience
- Knowledge of state and federal wage and hour laws
- Demonstrate solid judgment ensuring integrity, compliance, and confidentiality
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with proven ability to organize and analyze data
- 100% company-paid health insurance, including 401K plan with generous company-match
- Flexible vacation policy
- Great office in downtown Austin with fully stocked kitchen
- Partially covered lunch Mon-Th, fully covered team lunch on Fridays
- Monthly happy hours and other team events