People Operations Coordinator
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent finding a home and less time finding the perfect agent.
The People Operations Coordinator role requires significant customer service skills, along with the versatility to assist where ever needed. As the People Operations Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to directly impact the Opcity employment experience.
Areas of Ownership:
- Work with Culture and People Operations Team to ensure Opcity remains one of Austin’s best places to work.
- Schedule, attend and conduct team meetings to drive culture initiatives.
- Assist HR in administrative tasks
- Facilitate daily operations of the office such as catering and events.
- Research and establish relationships with community outreach programs
- Vendor management and relations
- Plan, budget and coordinate company events
- Lead cultural onboarding initiatives
- Create and execute incentive programs
- Manage fringe benefit process
The Ideal Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business, Human Resources, or related background strongly desired.
- At least one (1) year in a similar role in a professional setting
- Excellent computer skills particularly with strong knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint (very important)
- Strong communication skills both interpersonally and to groups as well as in written commmunication
- Attention to detail and proven track record of delivery quality results
- Ability to prioritize tasks effectively
- Solutions focused
- Occasional weekends are also possible as we operate seven days a week.
- Position requires prolonged standing or sitting and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
- Operates phones, computers, fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.
- Occasional room set up for events to include heavy lifting.
*No relocation is provided for this vacancy, local candidates preferred. Must be eligible to work in the U.S. for any employer*
Diversity is important to us, therefore, Opcity is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Opcity will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description