People Operations Coordinator
What you’ll be called: People Operations Coordinator
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named Happiest Company to Work for in 2018; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and winner of the prestigious Training 125 award from Training Magazine in 2017, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where being at the forefront of real estate is our primary goal.
What you will do:
The People Operations Coordinator will be responsible for systems and operations management of the People Operations team. This includes process management, budget reconciliation, tracking and logistics management for all People related tasks.
The People Operations Coordinator must have the ability to work under pressure, demonstrate active listening and exhibit organizational skills. This position requires an individual that is customer oriented with the ability to manage multiple priorities with deadlines while maintaining confidentiality and attention to detail.
As the People Operations Coordinator you will be an essential part of the People Operations Team, proactively supporting the HR and Recruiting processes for all of KWRI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and manage tracking for all onboarding and onboarding training.
- Coordinate and manage tracking for all employees and promotions through 90 days of employment – partner with Talent Acquisition manager on setting meetings.
- Coordinate and manage tracking for field facing trainings, instructors, and prospective instructors
- Schedule candidate interviews with contract companies and manage logistics for candidates and hiring managers.
- Referral ambassador: Work with Talent Partner to manage all incoming referrals, follow-up and referral status communication.
- Manage ATS and pipelining candidates once top candidates have been identified for a role.
- Prepare team reimbursement requests and monthly departmental financial report.
- Processes all required employee verification requests, background checks, compliance checks, fingerprint registration, etc. specific to client or company onboarding requirements.
- Ensure employee files are tracked and maintained.
- Manage all data entry for metrics management.
- Prepare all documents for defense hiring meetings.
- Responsible for miscellaneous duties as needed by the People Operations Team.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree highly preferred.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in recruiting coordination, project coordination, or administrative experience in a fast paced, customer-focused environment.
- Strong ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Strong time management, organizational skills, detail-oriented, and ability to prioritize workload independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to exercise tact, discretion and the initiative to efficiently meet the demands of multiple internal customers.
- Possesses a proactive approach to accomplishing work, has immaculate follow up, and demonstrates the flexibility to meet business needs with a focus on achieving results.
- Technology savvy with demonstrated proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on a unique, agent-centric culture emphasizing a profit sharing system which rewards our associates as stakeholders and partners. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, Texas. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving. In this way we fulfill our vision to be the real estate company of choice.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We're driving growth and innovation at the global headquarters
of the world's largest real estate franchise company!
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.