People Operations Coordinator
Industry analysts predict that within 10 years, 4 out of 5 decisions will be machine assisted. Currently, only 1% of data is even being accessed, let alone leveraged to make better decisions. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and Edge/IoT continues to proliferate, 100% data availability will be the primordial ingredient required for enterprises to be successful at scale. However we have reached a tipping point where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value we create with the data.
Positioned as an Enterprise Data Virtualization company, we leverage a deep portfolio of inventions that modernize data access by simplifying, accelerating, and enabling improved control over data. We are based in Austin and Palo Alto, and we are a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete revolution in the way enterprises access data. Our team wakes up every day energized by our mission to unlock human potential through the power of data. Solving this incredibly difficult access problem will lead to a super evolution across in industries like Healthcare and Transportation.
If you want to join a team who will make a huge impact on the future, this is what we are looking for:
We are looking for a Junior Recruiter to support our recruiting process from start to finish.
Junior Recruiter responsibilities include posting job ads, doing initial screenings, and scheduling interviews. You’ll assist hiring teams and candidates to ensure the hiring process runs smoothly. Ultimately you’ll help our company find and hire the most qualified people for our open roles. If you’re enthusiastic about the world of recruiting, tech-savvy, and an excellent communicator, we’d like to meet you.
- Posting job ads on professional sites, job sites, and social media
- Participate in candidate sourcing efforts
- Assist teams in screening resumes
- Conduct initial phone screens
- Schedule calls and interviews
- Manage calendar for hiring teams and candidates
- Communicate with candidates promptly and assist them when they come in for interviews
- Handle all paperwork related to hiring (i.e. send offer letter)
- Participate in recruiting events
- Promote positive candidate experience through the hiring life cycle
In this position, you will be expected to have—and the propensity to build upon—the following requirements:
- 1 - 2 years relevant experience
- Familiarity with recruitment life cycle
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and juggle calendars
- Takes initiative to establish process
- Problem solving, make it happen mentality