People Operations Coordinator at ePayPolicy
ePayPolicy is the leader in e-payments for the insurance industry. We’ve built a payments platform to enable all of our market segments to easily track, report, and send / receive payments to anyone at any time. By way of our cool inventions, we empower our clients to speed up receivables and bind business faster throughout the insurance purchasing process. We integrate with over 12 different industry management systems, and our clients immediately notice the ease-of-use purchasing experience and boosted productivity. Trusted by over 4,500 clients nationwide, ePayPolicy makes insurance payments super easy.
We’re based in Austin, TX and have clients in all 50 US states and have recently launched in Canada. 45+ team members proudly boast of a record-setting 2020 and are on track to exceed that in 2021. Founded in 2014, we have the support and backing of Serent Capital, one of the top private equity firms in the US that invests in high-growth software and services firms and manages over $2B in committed capital.
We’re growing and are ready for someone to come in and own all the details that help make our office and teams run smoothly. From office administration and facilities management, to marketing events and recruiting coordination, the person in this role is used to handling a lot of moving parts while making it look easy. You will report to the head of People Operations, and have the opportunity to interact with all levels of the organization in this critical position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversee and support all administrative duties and ensure that the office is operating smoothly
- Support the Marketing team with event and tradeshow planning and coordination
- Support recruiting needs including scheduling, correspondence with candidates, and facilitating in-person interviews
- Support HR functions as they relate to employee satisfaction and administration
- Help develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with facilities management and act as the point of contact for building personnel and vendors
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and assist in designing and implementing new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary to the executive team
You may be a good fit if
- You have 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- You have worked in Benefits Administration, Events/Marketing, or a related field
- You love details and are proactive; not afraid to take ownership of solving a problem or initiative
- You have strong organizational and time management skills, and the ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
- Competitive salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package with employer-paid Life and Disability premiums
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-sponsored quarterly “ePayItForward” initiatives
- Supportive and inclusive company culture with a focus on work/life balance
- Fully-stocked kitchen; safety protocols in place for those that choose to work onsite
- Daily lunch delivery stipend while onsite
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a product improvement or a suggestion on how to improve the customer experience, let’s talk about it. We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
We will only consider a local Austin-area candidate to fill this position. This person is expected to be in-person during training and expect some level of in-person collaboration as we transition back to the office over the next several months.
ePayPolicy Hiring Practice
We value diversity at ePayPolicy. The company will hire, recruit, and promote without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, pregnancy or maternity, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. We understand the importance of creating a safe and comfortable work environment and encourage individualism and authenticity in every member of our team.