We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for a talented People Operations Coordinator to join our HR Business Partner team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom and we're building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you're someone who is passionate about people and excited to grow your HR career with us, we want to talk to you.
- Work on all parts of the employee lifecycle from onboarding through offboarding
- Assist employees with general HR questions
- Process system transactions for employment changes (pay changes, promotions, terms, etc.)
- Facilitate onboarding and off boarding processing and actions
- Assist with annual HR processes such as performance reviews and goal-setting
- Maintain the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records
- Handle employment verification letters and calls
- Assist with special projects and trainings
- Perform other ad hoc duties as assigned in support of the HRBP team
- 2+ years' experience preferred
- Highly detail-oriented and organized: ability to manage sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism, and diplomacy
- Quick learner and agile: able to adapt and learn various computer applications including human resource information system (HRIS)
- Process-oriented: able to create, document, and implement processes from start to finish
- Collaborative team player: willing to jump in and anticipate needs of others in the organization
- Strong interpersonal skills: comfortable communicating with excellent presence across all levels of the organization
- Adaptable: comfortable in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment. Must be willing to ask questions and excited to learn new things.
- Exceptional communicator: ability to communicate in both verbal and orally.
- Experience in technology industry preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- BS/BA degree preferred
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.