People Programs Manager at Miro
As our Business teams in the US scale to 200 employees across three offices, we need a People Programs Manager to help us build a workplace that’s as collaborative and effective as Miro is to use. Supported by a well-established Global People Team, this People Programs Manager will design new policies and practices to keep our US employees productive, engaged and in compliance. It is an opportunity that combines improving current systems and building wholly new ones across People Operations, Total Rewards, Systems and Analytics.
You’ll be joining a 25-person global People function and supporting the company to grow beyond 400 employees this year. You’ll work closely with People specialists around the world in both our continuous improvement-based “Excellence Team” and our design methodology-driven “Solutions Team”. In addition, you will be our local People team representative in either our Austin or LA office and help lead an engaged and collaborative Miro culture.What you’ll do
- Develop and manage scaled people systems across compensation, benefits, immigration, employee relations, people analytics, and HRIS
- Coach international People specialists to take on new people processes
- Ensure US employee relations and compliance processes are well documented and appropriately shared.
- Manage US compensation processes
- Manage transition from Trinet to in-house benefits and establishment of internal team
- Support and advise employees in your hub (LA or Austin)
- At least four years of People Operations experience
- Experience in a best-in-class, high-growth software company, with between 200-2000 employees
- Operational knowledge of people processes across the full employee lifecycle
- Understanding of essential US HR procedures and practices—from employment law to compliance
- Process design skills (objective setting, prototyping, iteration etc)
- Ability to source and analyze qualitative and quantitative people data to inform people decisions
- Empathy with employees and the ability to monitor sensitive issues
- Excellent health benefits that include medical, dental and vision
- Flexible time off
- Catered lunches + free snacks and drinks
- Brand new office coming soon!
- Team outings
Miro is a leading visual collaboration platform for cross-functional teams in organizations of all sizes. Over 3 million managers, designers, agile coaches, marketers, and other professionals collaborate, visualize and collect ideas and share their work using our product. We have more than 8,000 paying customers from the world's most successful and innovative companies, including teams inside Netflix, Twitter, Skyscanner, Qlik, Upwork, Expedia, Spotify, eBay, Cisco, Sapient, Geometry, Unbounce, Autodesk, PwC, Deloitte and others
At Miro, we are a team of dreamers. We look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what we do and through our work together we hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. We strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of ourselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!