People Services Coordinator
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
As a People Coordinator, you will serve as the first line of support for the People organization. This customer facing role delivers high quality service as the primary contact for applicants, employees, business leaders (as applicable), and former employees regarding human resources related transactions surrounding employee relations, compensation, learning, payroll, benefits, People program/initiatives and People systems.
In addition to the general duties described above, your position will focus on supporting onboarding administration and logistics, employee life-cycle transactions, and compliance. This is a perfect fit for someone who is high-energy, innovative, and thinks big-picture.
- Provides case management and timely resolution for first-level inquiries via multiple communication channels (face to face, e-mail, slack) from key stakeholders and colleagues through problem identification and resolution
- Identifies and prioritizes non-routine employee inquiries/transactions and proactively serves as an employee advocate by escalating to the appropriate individual on the employee’s behalf
- References and encourages the use of employee self-service tools found on the company intranet to educate employees on available resources where applicable
- Monitors and analyzes the People-Helpdesk for trending inquiries in an effort to identify opportunities for improvement and mitigate high ticket volumes
- Serves as the subject matter advisor for HR processes and procedures guiding employees and managers on the appropriate actions required for submittal
- Coordinates invitations for the company’s new hire onboarding programs and provides data and collaborative support to onboarding team
- Partners with managers and new hires to produce the weekly new hire welcome e-mail and edits content as appropriate
- Processes various electronic forms and People related transactions such as new hire data entry, address updates, spot bonus requests, status changes (i.e. LOA, termination, etc.)
- Ensures appropriate levels of approval are received and documented where applicable, creates formal letters as notification – communicates to key stakeholders as appropriate (IT, Payroll, etc.)
- Manages the onboarding process for new hires by obtaining completed and accurate forms (I-9, At-Will, Direct Deposit, etc.) – liaises and communicates with payroll administrator
- Create and maintain employee files ensuring content is comprehensive, current, and secure
- Ensures the accuracy of employee data by conducting weekly audit of information within Workday, our HR System
- Organizes federal, state, and local compliance postings in local offices; audits required training to ensure compliance, consults with employee relations to remain abreast of new legislation
- Reviews onboarding process flows and provides recommendations to enhance efficiency and employee experience
- May assist with other projects as assigned
Experience, Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources management or related business field coupled with 1 – 3 years’ experience in Human Resources
- Experience using Workday a plus
- Experience with onboarding, processing HR related transactions, and continuous improvement
- Experience as first line of contact for employees or customer service related role
- Superb attention to detail required as well as excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work cross functionally, problem solve and adapt in a fast pace environment
- Excel, Word and other business software
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.