Recruiter-Executive at Ascension
We are seeking dynamic and collaborative individuals that enjoy recruiting executive level positions to join our team.
What You Will Do
Provide specialized sourcing and hiring services for executive level positions across the organization.
- Attracts, sources, recruits, screens, negotiates offers and onboards executives.
- Maintains long-term relationships with passive talent for future opportunities.
- Partners with hiring executives to create a recruitment plan based on an understanding of organizational culture and current business strategy. Consults with hiring executives to discover specific job objectives, requirements, and preferences.
- Assesses organizational strategic growth plans and develops recruitment strategies to meet short and long-term needs
- Creates accurate, professional job postings, job profiles, and interview guides.
- Provides ongoing metrics, reports, and status of searches to the Hiring Executive.
- Works effectively with other areas of Human Resources (Compensation & Benefits, Organizational Development and Learning, HR Delivery)
- Creates strategic partnerships with internal stakeholders and external organizations to network with highly qualified, diverse slates of candidates.
- Develops a custom, best-in-class recruitment process to maintain a seamless, high-touch candidate experience.
- Provides career consultation to associates in leadership programs supporting growth, development, experience of inclusion and belonging.
- Works with Executive Recruitment leadership to create diversity and inclusion plans including outreach programs. Provides guidance and acts as a subject matter expert
- Creates and sustains relationships with key educational institutions, professional associations and organizations to promote a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Reviews executive level job descriptions to ensure language is inclusive
- Complies with employment laws and regulations in all recruitment activities
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
3 - 5 years of experience with executive level recruitment highly preferred
Executive level recruitment in a healthcare setting is highly preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to work with associates at all levels of the organization
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet high expectations while having a substantial workload
- Ability to leverage social media to connect with highly sought-after candidates
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.