At ZeroCater, we believe food is one of the easiest, and most effective, ways to build the culture in an office. We make it easy for companies to feed their employees delicious, family-style meals and keep exciting snack programs fully-stocked with variety and rotation. ZeroCater has successfully launched our core product, Managed Catering, into 6 local markets and are excited to be offering Snacks + Beverages to clients in San Francisco. With our $12M in Series B funding and ability to now distribute alcohol, we plan to expand Snacks and Catering nationally to new enterprise and Fortune 500 clients. ZeroCater is changing a $130 billion industry and continues its trend of being revenue positive and sustaining year over year growth.
ZeroCater is looking for its next Recruiter to help deliver great candidate and provide a world-class candidate experience. You’ll own top of funnel identification and outreach of candidates while partnering closely with hiring managers in our Customer Success, Support, Vendor and Logistics functions. This role will report directly into the Head of Talent in San Francisco and focus on creating a pipeline of top talent while screening and evaluating talent nationally.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Build a pipeline of qualified candidates across multiple skill sets and geographies.
- Create new sourcing channels and methods for identifying technical and marketing talent.
- Engage with candidates (from screen to offer) and create a world-class recruiting experience.
- Partner with hiring managers to improve time to hire, candidate experience, and offer acceptance rate.
- Be a culture leader and advocate for ZeroCater.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Proven track record of hiring top engineers in a highly competitive market
- Extremely high emotional intelligence with a passion for improving the process with feedback.
- Excellent time management, prioritization, and results driven mentality.
- Desire to create a world-class candidate experience at every point in recruiting.
- Love for data and simple metrics to validate recruiting success.
- Creative approach to sourcing (LinkedIn spamming won't get you far)
“The shared meal elevates eating from a mechanical process of fueling the body to a ritual of family and community, from the mere animal biology to an act of culture.”
- Michael Pollan
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected]