As a Recruiter at Spredfast-Lithium, you'll be on the forefront of a growing organization where you will play a pivotal role in building strong teams within a dynamic culture.
You will join a Recruiting team who's passion is around providing an excellent and successful candidate experience. By partnering with Hiring Managers in Engineering and Product, you will develop out of the box recruiting strategies in sourcing and hiring top talent across your business lines.
If you're passionate about emerging technologies and you want to bring your recruiting experience to a team that embraces our company culture and believes recruiting is hard work but you can have fun doing it, then look no further.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the recruiting cycle from end to end.
- Develop and execute sourcing and recruiting strategies by partnering with Hiring Managers and Recruiting team.
- Partner with HR Operations team on compensation analysis and on-boarding.
- Maintain the highest of standards for the candidate experience.
- Regularly manage the pipeline activity and maintain data integrity in our Applicant Tracking System and additional reporting tools.
- Collect feedback and results from the business and use it to further the success of the partnership with recruiting.
- Communicate regularly to manage expectations and reconcile resources across your business lines.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 1+ years full-cycle recruiting experience for technical positions (Software Engineers, QA, Product Managers, Data Scientists, DevOps, User Experience, Architects).
- Strong background in building sourcing pipelines of top talent.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to build relationships with candidates and Hiring Managers.
- Experience partnering and influencing senior Hiring Managers and Executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Goals and results oriented, with the mission of getting things to "done".
- Corporate or start-up and agency experience is ideal.