At Shipwell, we believe every business should be able to deliver customer delight through seamless freight shipping, just like Amazon. Freight is a complex world that Shipwell is making easier for shippers, carriers, and third-party logistics companies. We work with thousands of shippers and carriers to solve their biggest freight challenges with an unmatched technology platform leveraging smart automation and a team of freight professionals. Shipwell is turning the supply chain industry on its head and advancing the way freight has been operating for centuries. Backed by the best investors in Silicon Valley and Austin, Shipwell is poised to dominate freight tech with a fast-paced and gritty startup mentality. Join us, get in on the ground floor of a future Fortune 500 company, and be a part of the future of freight!
At Shipwell, success begins with outstanding employees. In our People Operations team, candidates and employees are our customers, and we treat our customers with outstanding customer service! We are looking for a full cycle recruiter to join us during our hyper-growth mode. We are looking for a go-getter who is truly passionate about finding quality candidates, and recruiting the best of the best for all roles within the organization!
WHAT YOU WILL DO WHEN YOU GET HERE
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand the scope and hiring plan for each department. You’ll eventually learn their hiring preferences!
- Full cycle recruiting from screening resumes, conducting phone interviews, scheduling onsite interviews and closing the deal.
- Prospect nothing but cool and outrageously talented people to work at Shipwell
- Attend recruiting events, meet up events and social happy hours to prospect candidates.
- Recruit for Mid to high-level Director and VP roles
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Bachelors degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience in technical recruiting and sales recruiting
- The ability to think on your toes! We are a small team and we need someone who is prepared to have any recruiting project sent their way at any time
- Ability to work flexible hours
- A passion for recruiting!
- Corporate headquarters in sunny Austin, TX
- Incredible growth opportunity at one of the fastest growing companies in Austin
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- Company sponsored healthcare insurance and dental insurance
- Team building events and office competitions
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to put your thumbprint on a high-growth company in the early stages
- An open work environment where everyone, even the new folks, has a voice
View all our open positions at www.shipwell.com/careers
We’ve announced our Series A financing round! Read more on TechCrunch.
Shipwell is an equal opportunity employer. In keeping with the values of Shipwell, we make all employment decisions including hiring, evaluation, termination, promotional and training opportunities, without regard to race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical handicap, mental disability, medical condition, disability, gender or identity or expression, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, marital status, height and/or weight. We have pledged to create a diverse and culturally strong company and environment.