Recruiter at AlertMedia
Finding the right people to represent our mission to save lives and prevent loss is at the heart of our company and its success. AlertMedia is seeking an experienced, passionate, sourcing-focused recruiter who will help us find top talent while creating a positive candidate experience and representing the AlertMedia brand well. The right candidate will have experience hiring for a variety of roles with an emphasis on sales.
Who you are:
You are passionate about recruiting in a fast-growing high-tech company. You love recruiting for sales roles but are versatile enough to recruit for other positions as well. You have a "get things done", “roll up your sleeves” kind of attitude. You enjoy working with hiring managers and helping them find top talent for their teams. You enjoy being part of a team with a “we are all in this together” mentality.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Develop a continuous, robust pipeline with a strong focus on sourcing passive candidates through networking, internet searches, and research
- Own entirety of interview process from prospect to interview to close, maintaining all of your own scheduling and onsite candidate management
- Proactively research specific industries and roles to understand the talent landscape in order to inform your sourcing strategies
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with hiring managers and collaborate with them on filling their positions
- Act as a positive brand ambassador for AlertMedia, taking ownership as the first representation of our brand to prospective hires.
- Strive for each candidate to have a positive experience with AlertMedia
- Present, research, and execute unique programs to attract top talent through hiring events, recruitment marketing, networking events, sponsorships, etc.
- 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-growing tech company across a variety of roles. Experience hiring for sales a must.
- Heavy sourcing experience with the ability to articulate past sourcing strategies and methods
- Ability to speak confidently about past successes and hiring metrics
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple requisitions at a time with the ability to pivot quickly
- Strong negotiation skills and closing skills
- Proactivity, timeliness in response, organization and effective communication skills
- Experience with an ATS and other recruiting related tools/platforms such as Glassdoor, Linkedin, etc.
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options - Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company three years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.