What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
By investing in our brand and technologies, we are changing how communications pros distribute, monitor and evaluate their content. We invest in our people through training and management and empower them to drive their careers. As a Recruiter, you will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting top talent for a variety of positions across the country. The right individual will thrive in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to creatively solve problems while adapting to our evolving business needs.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for full lifecycle talent acquisition covering a variety of positions, primarily in customer-facing roles
- Define position benchmarks, job competencies and candidate’s profiles in collaboration with hiring managers
- Build rapport with leadership and support all assigned departments
- Partner with hiring managers to develop, implement and execute recruiting initiatives
- Creatively source candidates in a variety of methods, including social media
- Prospect, screen, interview, and follow up with candidates during the interview process
- Assist hiring managers in candidate assessments, salary negotiations and new hire onboarding
What you'll bring:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years full life-cycle recruiting for hard-to-fill roles in dynamic environments
- Ability to handle multiple openings with tight deadlines
- Personable, competitive, tenacious
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description