Recruiter at DISCO
The People Team at DISCO is on a mission to foster a magical employee and candidate experience for those considering our organization and in our organization. The Recruiter role will partner with a variety of organizations and leadership teams to help identify, interview, and hire the best talent for DISCO.What You'll Do
- You’ll be responsible for providing a magical candidate experience, from the first hello to the first day a candidate joins DISCO
- You will own the full pipelining strategy for a variety of roles, possibly across multiple orgs. You’ll use data to decide which pipeline source should be used, how, and when.
- You’ll provide Recruiting systems support (we use Greenhouse, among other tools) and be responsible for maintaining accurate candidate tracking
- You’ll actively help develop and improve Recruiting processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensure workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leverage technology to automate processes.
- Alongside the recruiting operations coordinators, you will help schedule candidates for both phone and on-site interviews as needed
- You’ll partner with the broader People team with various projects across the employee lifecycle
- You'll help prepare Recruiting reports and leverage data to help drive processes and build insights
- You’ll meet on a regular basis with other executives to formulate job descriptions and interview processes, pipeline updates, and other strategic initiatives related to hiring for their organization
- You’ll work closely with the Director of Talent Acquisition on high-priority projects as needed
Who You Are
- You see yourself as a strategist who partners with your peers, executives, and hiring managers on how to best approach a new search
- You have 5+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience, leveraging a variety of tools and channels to build a robust and diverse pipeline.
- You’re willing to experiment with new and ‘out-of-the-box’ approaches to recruiting and share your learnings with the broader team (or fail fast and adjust as needed)
- You’ve worked in an environment where each candidate journey is unique, and you’re able to adapt best practices, planning, and process when necessary
- You’re self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're curious and a creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks
- You're personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types
- You're very organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
- You understand what data is important, and use this data to prove (or disprove) your hypothesis when exploring what’s working and what’s not
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You love learning and using new technology
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in recruiting operations, processes, and procedures
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology. Founded in 2013, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO for ediscovery, case management, compliance, disputes, and investigations.
DISCO recently raised $100 million, for a total of $235 million in venture capital. The company’s valuation is $785 million -- a demonstration of investor confidence in legaltech as a category of enterprise cloud computing, and a validation that DISCO is disrupting the broader cloud computing industry. We are using our investment to enhance our cloud technology platform and AI-powered products and services, and to continue to expand our presence outside of North America.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Flexible PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the legal industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.