Recruiter at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Learn our industry from the ground up through formal training, on-site shadowing, and on-the-job education.
- Master the details of our open positions, including role responsibilities and candidate qualifications. You’ll know your roles and what makes them exciting!
- Build relationships with our hiring managers. Over time, you’ll have a full understanding of their candidate preferences, non-negotiables and team dynamic.
- Act as the subject matter expert on the job market. You know talent market trends, and can provide insight on key factors and challenges that a new role could present.
- Find talent! Using LinkedIn, campus resources, various job boards and our Applicant Tracking System, Lever, you will hunt for the nation’s top candidates and get their attention.
- Coordinate interviews with our hiring managers and walk your candidate through the process. They are in good hands with you!
- Cultivate the ultimate candidate experience. You will collaborate with the recruiting team & hiring managers to ensure your candidate meets the right people and leaves with the best possible impression.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of study.
- 1+ year of experience in a comparable sourcing role.
- Comfortable with various internet sourcing techniques, including LinkedIn Recruiter, boolean search creation, and cold calling.
- Previous experience using Lever or another comparable Applicant Tracking System.
- A proven work ethic and ability to work flexible hours when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills - you know how to make an impression through phone & email!
- A knack for building relationships quickly in a corporate setting.
- Ability to get things done in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
- Hustle! We are a lean team, so be prepared to contribute to additional recruiting projects and initiatives as needed.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages.
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!