Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that saves lives?
Our mission is to reduce emergency response times and increase situational awareness for first responders. Our cloud-based emergency 9-1-1 dispatch platform and analytics software is the future of emergency response. In the last 12 months, we’ve signed major customers and have increased our recurring revenue more than twentyfold. In this new stage of growth, we’re looking for passionate, dedicated team members who will play a critical part in building the foundation of our team.
RapidDeploy is hiring a Recruiter responsible for sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring RapidDeploy employees. The Recruiter will manage the full cycle of recruiting across the US, and represent the organization to all prospective employees. The Recruiter will work on the People Operations team, ensuring a strong pipeline of new talent and supporting People Operations initiatives.
What You'll Be Doing at RapidDeploy
- Conducting the initial screening and sourcing of candidates
- Liasing with internal stakeholders and HR regarding hiring needs and job requirements
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant platform
- Screening of initial candidates against competency with the job requirements and shortlisting for HR and relevant stakeholders
- Manage Applicant Tracking System, and maintain strong communication with candidates
- Management of recruitment process, including arranging interviews, background checks, and reference checks.
- Assist with the general onboarding process, as needed, and ensure new have a positive onboarding experience.
- Promote the company brand and culture through online and offline initiatives – i.e. career days, networking events, tech conferences, meet ups, social media, employee referral programs
What You'll Need to Be Succesful
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally
- An ability to understand recruiting needs across the entire organization, including technical roles.
- Track-record of successfully sourcing and pipelining top candidates
- Experience in full life cycle recruiting in a high volume environment
- Familiarity with an Applicant Tracking System (Experience with Lever preferred)
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Passion for using tech for good and ideally some exposure or personal interest in emergency services and Public Safety
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Raised Series A financing from GreatPoint Ventures, Samsung NEXT & Tao Capital
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.
Read Full Job Description