Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting for multiple complex searches across all of Wheel’s functions, from Marketing and Sales to Engineering and Product
- Lead sourcing efforts for critical and evergreen roles and develop a pipeline of diverse, strong candidates
- Deploy your most innovative sourcing strategies to bring the best talent to each role
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process and function as a consultative thought partner
- Champion candidate experience by coaching hiring team on interview and candidate engagement best practices
- Identify, advocate, and evangelize recruitment process improvements to better serve our candidates and interview teams
- 2+ years of high volume recruitment experience, passive candidate sourcing across all functional areas including engineering, product, and corporate functions
- 1+ year of experience at a fast-growing tech company (start up is a plus)
- Proven ability to develop and maintain strong partnerships with Recruiters, HR Business Partners, and Hiring Managers
- Experience using boolean search strings across multiple platforms, as well as GitHub, x-ray search, LinkedIn Recruiter, and other sourcing tools and strategies
- Passionate about DEI and developing sourcing strategies that enable it
- Expertise in Lever
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender nonconforming, first and second generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description