Recruiter at SpyCloud
SpyCloud is looking for a Recruiter to partner with internal hiring teams and help grow our fast growing company. At SpyCloud, you’ll identify candidates, provide initial screening, and manage the full internal interview process. You will work closely with with hiring managers to build a candidate evaluation and interview process, then execute on that plan.
SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
What You’ll Do :
● Oversee all steps in the recruiting process for assigned job requisitions, including identifying, sourcing candidates through innovative recruitment tactics, and engaging candidates throughout the interview and hiring process.
● Help managers build job descriptions that will attract the right skills and skill level needed for the position.
● Maintain all applicant communications, interview notes, and process flow in the company applicant tracking system (ATS).
● Post new opportunities through the ATS and through various job boards and relevant organizations.
● Perform direct outreach through candidate sources such as LinkedIn.
● Review candidate applications, providing feedback on initial assessments and screenings.
● Provide thoughtful communication, and ongoing feedback to each candidate serving as the primary point of contact throughout the entire recruitment process, and ensuring they understand their status and next steps at all times.
● Work with hiring teams to schedule candidate screens, technical reviews, presentations and test, and internal debrief meetings.
● Report requisition and candidate status on a regular cadence and as requested by managers and executives.
● Attend recruiting events such as job fairs (virtually, for now!).
● Jump in and help out on other recruiting and onboarding projects and programs.
Who You Are :
● Two or more years working as a recruiter for technology-based businesses. Cybersecurity Industry experience is a plus.
● Experience managing candidate workflow and communication within an applicant tracking system (we use Greenhouse).
● Experience using candidate search tools such as Linkedin Recruiter, as well as other creative resources for identifying potential candidates .
● Comfort working in the G Suite, including experience setting up interview schedules for multiple people in Google Calendar.
● Strong written, verbal, and visual communication skills, including solid experience interviewing technical candidates and providing detailed, relevant feedback to hiring managers.
● Excellent organizational and skills and the ability to follow through with an appropriate sense of urgency.
● An enthusiasm and energy level about our growing organization, and the ability to express the unique opportunity and culture that SpyCloud offers.
● An appetite to try new things. You’re curious and excited to improve your process, and always looking to learn. You ask questions and don't shy away from challenges.