If you read the below description and feel this position excites you, but your experience does not add up 100%, we encourage you to still apply and tell us why! We look forward to learning what makes you passionate and purposeful.
At Levelset, our employees are our greatest asset. We are in hyper-growth mode, and we want to find talented and passionate people to grow with us! As a full-time Recruiter you'll help us scale our growing team. You will own the full recruitment life cycle for various positions from customer success to finance to product. You'll partner with our leadership teams to source, interview, and hire talent in both the New Orleans & Austin Markets. This is a chance to have a meaningful impact at a fast growing, purpose driven company!
- Manage a full cycle recruitment process including sourcing, screening, and interviewing all prospects
- Source and maintain a pipeline of passive candidates
- Manage the interview schedule for hiring managers
- Collaborate with leadership to develop fresh recruitment strategies and creative approaches to find top candidates
- Manage a candidate experience that WOWS from start to finish
- Track recruitment spend and make recommendations to the team when needed
- Partner with the rest of the Talent Acquisition team and Director of People Operations to improve the overall efficiency of our recruitment process
What You Bring:
- Comfortable with high volume recruitment
- Process-driven and detailed orientated
- Knowledgeable of current hiring trends
- Experience contacting passive candidates
- Strong phone presence and comfortable being on the phone for several hours a day
- You are familiar with various sourcing tools and techniques
- You are committed to creating an exceptional experience for anyone who applies to work at Levelset
- 2+ years of recruitment experience is preferred
Levelset has been named one of the "Best Places to Work" by New Orleans CityBusiness three years in a row for our mission-driven culture and commitment to internal and external growth. Backed by venture funding, we are growing rapidly and looking for new exciting team members to add their unique talents to our mission. We empower contractors to always get what they earn, and our software platform makes lien rights, payment paperwork, and compliance in the construction industry simple and stress-free, so contractors and suppliers can get paid faster, have easier access to capital, and less surprises.
Levelset is venture-backed by Horizons Ventures, S3 Ventures, Altos Ventures, and Brick & Mortar Ventures. Levelset is headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, with offices in Austin, Texas, and Cairo, Egypt, and is about 200 employees strong.
- We’re a rapidly growing team working on interesting and worthwhile problems
- With a newly distributed workforce, we make engagement and employee wellness even more of a priority. We want you to love your job!
- We believe professional growth (i.e. building your skills) is essential. Working here provides the opportunity for increased responsibility, continuous learning, and more.
- We have a very welcoming culture that starts at the top with our CEO.
- Nothing is a secret here, we think honesty and transparency create a productive workplace.
- Recognition for hard work and demonstrating our core values is important to us.
- Competitive health benefits, including mental, emotional, and behavioral health benefits and an easy to use Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible sick & personal leave policy needed for health, family, and parenting during this tough time.
- Open vacation policy without a cap on the number of days-off. We do require employees to take a minimum of 5 days off in a row each year.
- Subsidized International Travel: We subsidize international travel starting at 6 months, and increasing each year
- Equity, per company’s general stock grant plan
- 401k account through Betterment which allows you to seamlessly save money for retirement directly from your paycheck
- Learning and Development Opportunities: In the spirit of our core value to Learn Enough, we offer a book reimbursement program. If you share what you learned from a book with the team, we'll reimburse you for it. We also provide ample room for learning and development opportunities through Coursera online courses, outside speakers, and opportunities to learn skills from your colleagues.
We are committed to fighting injustice throughout the construction industry, and fairness is key to our company's purpose. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate.