Recruiter at Social Solutions
Our Recruitment Partner must be able to successfully prioritize and close searches against tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in a mission driven, fast-paced environment, with the ability to work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on broad knowledge of business and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, candidate experience, negotiation and organizational skills. The right person isn’t reluctant to pick up the phone and engage complete strangers in charming conversation.
What You'll Do
- Manage the overall recruitment process in a detailed and accurate fashion, including adherence to our interview and assessment process
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage expectations
- Must understand how to recruit passive candidates and possess the ability to assess organizational fit as well as candidate motivations.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active outreach and on-going relationship management
- Acknowledging & reinforcing Hiring Manager budgets, hiring forecast dates & compensation guidelines
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives as needed
Responsibilities & Requirements
- 3+ years of overall recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Ability to be engaging, assertive and persistent within a dynamic, high growth environment that has mission at the core
- Understand the vision, appreciate the culture and demonstrate the ability to convey why our work matters
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor. A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
- Experience working with recruiting and HCM tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s degree is strongly preferred
About Social Solutions Global
Why We’re Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we’re mission focused and results oriented! We’re a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That’s why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You’ll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions’ mission to “help people transform lives,” we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.