Big things are happening and QuotaPath is looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience to help us continue to build a smart, creative, & diverse team. From talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring, you will collaborate with leadership and department managers on a regular basis and proactively identify hiring needs. We’re looking for a self-starter who is highly motivated and organized, and who enjoys multi-tasking and work autonomy.
Coming fresh off a $21.3M Series A fundraise in July 2021, QuotaPath’s mission is to help companies build and scale high-performing, motivated growth teams. Our product is built on the belief that commissions should be streamlined, transparent, and simple to manage. Our freemium SaaS product streamlines commission tracking, quota attainment, and paychecks so they are transparent and simple to manage. We are shaping one of the fastest-growing categories in sales tech and we just secured a spot on G2’s Top 50 Sales Products for 2021. Our core values are built upon trust, empathy, and curiosity. Our culture is centered around serving our customers, building great experiences, and pushing each other to grow, learn, and enjoy the moments we create.
As our first in-house recruiter, you’ll obsess over creating the best experience to create happy, raving candidates and employees - similarly to our customers. With the Workplace & Employee Experience Manager, you’ll lead the charge of maintaining and improving our employer brand while building an inclusive and welcoming environment for all. At QuotaPath, we truly believe our people and building a great team is the key to our continued success. This opportunity is perfect for someone that is highly creative, thrives in a fast-paced, and collaborative environment.
- You love recruiting and are versatile enough to recruit across all areas of the business, from technical to sales and everything in between.
- You have a "get things done" and "roll up your sleeves" type of attitude.
- You enjoy partnering with hiring managers and helping them find top talent for their teams.
- You have 2-3 years of end-to-end recruiting experience at a high-growth tech company
- Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
- Collaborates with leadership and department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
- Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
- Set hiring goals (e.g. quarterly and annual)
- Track recruitment KPIs, like time to hire, source of hire and time to fill
- Assists with job posting and advertising processes.Screens applications and selects qualified candidates.
- Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
- Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborates with the hiring manager during the offer process.
- Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Organizes hiring events and attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
- Manages our intern programs
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
- Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
- Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn the applicant-tracking software Lever
About the location
Our team is co-headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and Austin, TX. For this role, we safely have an in-office team in Austin, so living in (or being willing to move to) Austin is required.
What’s in it for you?
We’re building a company on transparency, collaboration, and trust. This is a full-time, competitively paid position with generous equity. We care about the health and well-being of our team members. We pay 100% of employee premiums, have unlimited PTO, and offer half-day Fridays year-round. If you are driven by the ability to make a huge impact we’d love to hear from you.
At QuotaPath, we believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace makes us a more capable, innovative, and competitive company. We welcome people who represent diversity in their backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, and experiences. QuotaPath is an equal opportunity employer, aiming to reach our company’s full potential by cultivating an inclusive workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.