Who We Are
Named the top industry innovator in the Frost Radar™: Digital Intelligence Solutions, 2021, Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic's SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals through its Center for Protective Intelligence and Center of Excellence, the latter of which also offers program development and training services in behavioral threat assessment, threat management, and violence prevention for major corporations, educational institutions and government agencies.
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
People are what make Ontic a great place to work. We are looking for a hungry and mission-driven Recruiter that will work closely with hiring managers to develop strategies to find and coordinate candidates for Ontic’s open roles (both technical and non technical) and play a key role as we continue to grow. Our team is passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience which starts with the first conversation a candidate has with us. We are seeking an individual who is enthusiastic about recruiting and will be responsible for helping to build a talented and diverse pipeline across the organization as we continue to scale. This role reports to our VP of People.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand job requirements, function and fits for each department
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of professional networks
- Act as the point of contact for candidates; coordinate, schedule, and manage interviews.
- Ensure candidates have an excellent and memorable candidate experience regardless of outcome
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines
- Help drive diversity related projects within recruiting
- Serve as the first point of contact to introduce Ontic and conduct Core Values analysis with each candidate
- Develop talent pipelines for future hiring needs
- Craft and send recruiting emails
- Manage candidate databases, candidate flow and pipeline via our Applicant Tracking System - Lever
- BA/BS equivalent experience 1-3+ years of technical and non technical sourcing in a high volume environment (search firm or in-house recruiting team)
- Proficiency in sourcing tools such as LinkedIn and any other social networks, such as Facebook, technical forums are required
- Experience with research/sourcing and diving into search strategies is a huge plus
- A real passion for recruiting
- Strong collaborative skills to work cross-functionally with other teams
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up
- Demonstrated project management capabilities and strong sense of accountability and urgency
- Sourcing & recruiting for a multi-national Company a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to to easily connect and communicate with different types of people
- Extremely organized and able to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Monthly ME (Mental Escape) day for all employees
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone Reimbursement
Home Internet Reimbursement for Remote Employees
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.