Do you have agency recruiting experience? Do you pride yourself on your ability to establish relationships with both candidates and hiring managers? Would you consider yourself an excellent sourcer? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Effectively supporting full cycle recruiting including sourcing, applicant testing, interviewing, presenting, conducting background checks, and closing qualified entry-level to executive-level candidates as assigned by the Recruiting Manager
- Providing excellent applicant and internal customer management service
- Developing recruiting materials and strategies that ensure a successful search
- Writing and coordinating organization of web page content; creating Applicant Tracking System requisitions and job board postings, and position-specific screening questionnaires
- Assisting companywide recruiting projects and serve as back-up staff/leadership as needed
- Keeping the hiring manager up to date throughout the process and overtime building a credible and collaborative relationships
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1+ year previous recruiting experience
- Experience hiring for technical roles is desired
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to learn new software programs
- Demonstrated ability to source qualified candidates, both active and passive
About Social Solutions Global
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin 's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.