Recruiter at Billd
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:27 a.m. (CST) on Tuesday, January 25, 2022
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way commercial construction contractors do business. Billd is well-funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal, and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.7 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
Billd is looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate sales recruiter to join in helping build and ramp our sales organization. Acting as an extension of the sales function, you will partner with executive sales leadership and have the ability to directly impact the success of the organization. In addition to sourcing, vetting, and closing great candidates, you'll get a chance to improve upon our recruiting strategy, making sure that candidates have a uniquely positive experience from application to onboarding.
What You'll Do
- Sourcing, recruiting and hiring professionals across a variety of roles throughout Billd's sales organization and other departments as needed
- Own full-cycle recruitment which encompasses sourcing, interviewing, and closing candidates.
- Helping to develop, implement and execute recruiting programs and strategies to fill current openings and help build a healthy pipeline of qualified candidates
- Successfully partner with business leaders to understand the business needs and hire qualified talent to fill their roles
- Partner with other departments to drive the recruiting process through to on-boarding
- Partner and influence stakeholders at all levels, including executives, to drive hiring goals and program outcomes
- Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast-paced environment
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years full life cycle recruiting experience
- Proficiency with ATS and other related platforms (LinkedIn Recruiter highly preferred)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and fun environment
- Ability to take direction while working independently and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, behavioral etc)
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description